Things that make Mr. N happy:
- Walks. Especially if they have new smells.
- Running wild and free.
- Treats and food that meet his exacting standards.
- Admiration and adoration.
- Showing off tricks to an audience.
- Being right.
- Squirrels. Rabbits. Horses. Mice. Hamsters.
- Being petted just the right way. Preferably by multiple people.
- Playing with his squeaky toys and his bear.
- Dog wrestling with a worthy opponent.
- Outsmarting people and other dogs.
- Naps in the sun.
- Sleeping on layers of down.
- Rolling in the grass.
- Human companionship. Ones that understand his high maintenance lifestyle.
What makes your dog(s) happy?