The pool idea sounds a little painful (he thinks it would be worth it) but the first part of his dream can become reality! Bully Bundles is a subscription service that delivers monthly packages of bully sticks. All of their bully sticks are sourced from free-range, grass-fed Brazilian cattle that are raised without the use of antibiotics or growth hormones. No preservatives or chemicals are used and they’re made in a USDA approved facility.
The bully sticks are 5/8″ – 7/8″ thick and you can choose between the 6” or 12” length. They’re also cooked longer to reduce the odor. I can’t smell the bully sticks unless I’m right next to Mr. N while he is chewing his stick.
- Choose a size: 6” (small and medium dogs) or 12” (large dogs and big chewers)
- Pick a quantity: For six-inch sticks you pick between 6, 10, 15, 30, or 60. For twelve-inch sticks, pick between 5, 10, 15, or 30.
- Checkout: Shipping is free in the US and low cost internationally. Package will be delivered by USPS 3-7 business days after processing. The bully sticks come with a satisfaction guarantee so if you’re not happy, you can ask for a refund.
- Safety: 100 percent digestible
- Healthy: Single-ingredient (beef) chew that is made with no pesticides or chemicals
- Teeth cleaning: They help get rid of tartar and keep bacteria off their teeth due to extended saliva production.
- Longevity: Bully sticks take a few days for Mr. N to chew. Results may vary depending on the dog.
- Happiness: See that look on his face?
This post was sponsored by Bully Bundles. They are not responsible for the contents of this article. All opinions expressed are our own.