Onyxx is thankful for:
- Food. I think he’s a hound in the shape of a Chihuahua.
- Pets/cuddles/lap sitting. He always wants to be touching you.
- Mr. N. So he can imitate him. And try to steal his food.
Mr. N is thankful for:
- How the humans leave their clothes strewn about so he can sleep on top of them.
- Raw meat. I try to give him vegetables and fruits sometimes and he just looks at me.
- Onyxx because he gets to boss him around and play wrestle bitey face.
- His good looks and brains. I tell you he is one vain creature. But we live in a world where people constantly fawn over him so I don’t think that’s likely to change. This one woman was driving and stopped in the middle of the street(!) so she could tell us how cute Mr. N is.
- Squeaky toys so he can “kill” them. Not by destuffing them but shaking them by the scruff and squeaking them.
- The prospect of mice in our complex. One of our neighbors has mice. Mr. N almost never gets to hunt things.
- His human(s). Mr. N is sometimes like one of those celebrities who only wants M&M’s. Someone needs to make sure things are the way he wants!